Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Nice start to the season...

So, you gotta love that. And here's to 161 more. Now that the season's officially begun, we need to get back to posting on this site. After my hiatus, I'm on board. Anyone else?

I'll start: we never made our yearly predictions. Here I go...

AL East: BOS (96-66), NYY (92-70), TB (81-81), TOR (80-82), BAL (3-159)
AL Central: CLE, DET, MIN, , KAN, CHW
AL West: LAA, SEA, TEX, OAK

NL East: NYM, PHI, ATL, WAS, FLA
NL Central: CHI, STL, MIL, HOU, PIT, CIN
NL West: LAD, ARI, COL, SDP, SFG

Anyone else?

3 comments:

  1. Earl it is great to have you back!

    That was an interesting game. Dice-K really could not find the strike zone to start. Also cool to see Brandon Moss hit his first dinger!

    Ok, here are my lame predictions.

    AL:
    East: BOS, NYY, TOR, TB, BAL
    Central: DET, CLE, CHW, KAN, MIN
    West: LAA, SEA, OAK, TEX
    Playoffs: BOS, NYY, DET, LAA

    NL:
    East: NYM, PHI, ATL, WAS, FLA
    Central: MIL, CHI, STL, HOU, PIT, CIN
    West, ARI, LAD, COL, SDP, SFG
    Playoffs: NYM, PHI, MIL, ARI

    How about a MIL vs. DET world series? Series by the lake, anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, I'd prefer to have a series by the Massachusetts Bay.

    ALDS: BOS over CLE, LAA over NYY
    NLDS: NYM over LAD, PHI over CHC
    WS: BOS over PHI

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naturally, I would love for the Sox to be in it again. I just think that is tough to do.

    That being said, I am changing things a bit now that Escobar is probably out for the season. SEA will sneak into playoffs in lieu of LAA. I still think DET/CLE winner will be tough to beat.

    ReplyDelete