Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Fun

So the term "Pay-Rod" has been around for a while; it looks like the headlines will be "Stay-Rod" pretty soon; and of course there's "Pray-Rod". Looking for others...let me know if I've missed any...

Scary thought...in some alternate universe, these are all Boston Herald covers and he's in a Red Sox uniform. Thanks, MLBPA!

(Also, the more this deal looks like it's going to happen, the more I hope he'll announce at the last second that he's signing that 10 year, $350M deal with the Angels. Can you imagine? Yanks fans will have to do another U-turn on the guy; plus the Steinbrenners' heads will explode.)


1 comment:

  1. I would be SO frickin' happy if U-Rod did another 180 and took an offer from the Angels. I thought about this morning when I heard that the deal wasn't signed. There is still a chance!

    That being said, I am not going to get too excited. It would take some big balls to pull a stunt like that.

    ReplyDelete