Sunday, June 03, 2007

Here we go again

So as I mentioned earlier, I was hoping Mienkviewiowjoewj wold actually start to play well. and he had, a bit. But then today in a freak play., Lowell broke his wrist. Among other injuries. And he appears to be out for a while. While I got a huge chuckle out of mcCarver saying Doug was loved in Boston for being part of the 2004 team and recording the last out (I guess it is a little true, only Damon and Foulke could be lower on the list of 04 love), I couldn't help but think that this is not necessarily a good thing. With Giambi and Mienky apparently also out for a while, I'm sure NY will do something. Helton and Teixera are the names that come to mind, but who knows.

In the plus side, with pedro still on the Dl and Damon now so dinged up that he can't play CF and is now DH'ing (with no power), Theo is looking pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment