Friday, April 28, 2006

Pitching, hitting, defense

The less said about last night's game, the better.

...So, how about those D-Rays?


  1. I don't look forward to playing these guys at all...

    Clement, DiNardo, Schilling...At least Schill should fare well...but Kazmir pitches that day (meaning B lineup)...

    By the way...Wily Mo looked comfortable out there is CF last night. One of the only positives to take away.

  2. I'd like to see the Sox buckle down and put a hurting on the D-Rays. We need a little momentum going into next week. Don't we have the Yankees and BJ's back-to-back?

  3. I plan on getting drunk this weekend.

    At least my fantasy teams are doing well.

    And its 80 degrees and sunny.

  4. At least my fantasy teams are doing well.
    I wish I could say the same thing. I think I figured out the downside to my "pick all the good players who tend to get injured a lot" strategy: those players tend to get injured a lot. Whoda thunk it?

  5. You can always get drunk this weekend as well.