At the risk of scaring even more people away, I would like to say I am undefeated in my Red Sox Appearance Record. That could all change drastically tonight as it appears that I will be attending my first full series! Only a couple of additional observations:
1. There is a really expensive "good beer" stand under the bleachers (Harp, Guiness, Smithwicks).
2. Varitek has this habit of "clapping" his glove right as the pithcer delivers. I have never seen this before, so I don't know if it was just last night.
3. Adam Stern is a lot of fun to watch in the outfield. I thought he died when he hit the wall.
4. Wigginton showed some good spirit when he caught a fly-ball (after his atrocious error) and he pumped his fist for the crowd!
5. The D-rays play a 4 outfield set when Ortiz is batting. It's totally crazy.