- Keith Foulke has been getting "injections", of something other than cortisone, in his knees. Yikes.
- Tony Graffanino will probably be traded, but hopefully in a way agreeable to both him and the Sox.
- Josh Beckett's stuff is begrimed.
- Cla Meredith is trying not to let his amazingly awful 2005 outings bother him.
- Mike Myers is surprised not to have gotten an offer from the Sox. (We were too.)
- Johnny Damon gives way too many interviews.
- Mike Timlin is a freak.
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Finally, new stuff
Thank God the offseason is almost over. There's actually some real Red Sox news. Some recent stories on current, former, and soon-to-be-former Red Sox: