Monday, December 05, 2005

We knew

This was coming. I'm suprised it took three or four days since the trade rumors surfaced before she started popping off.

And I love the 'we never would have signed with NY." Um, we?

In case you guys did not know, but my wife and I just had a baby girl and one of my pet peeves was whenever someone would say - I didn't know YOU (Plural) were pregnanat." Or some variation. Its Debbie that was pregnant not me. But in today's PC world, this type of shit is soooo common. Its ri-donk-ulous.

2 comments:

  1. Now now, I say "you guys are pregnant" all the time, but it's not me being overly PC. I'm usually just teasing the guy when I say it...

    But yeah, Anna Benson is insane. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever seen a quote from him. It's all just her take on stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you've ever heard her interviews with Howard (Stern), you gotta know she's certifiable.

    ReplyDelete