Monday, November 14, 2005

About a half hour to go....

Papi or Slappy?

I'm sure all of our hearts are with Papi, but if I had a vote I think it would have to go to A-Rod. I said earlier, whichever team wins the division that player should get the nod. And while it ended up a tie, the Yankees celebrated first. But for some reason (namely backlash against his contract and the fact that true NYers know that he's not even the most valuable player on his team - just ask Sheff), I somehow think Papi may actually win the award.

3 comments:

  1. Think again. This is bull.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Papi or Slappy". Nice. Didn't work out great, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well. I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. Ortiz has something that A-Rod does not. And A-Rod has his two individual trophies and his $252 MM.

    ReplyDelete