Saturday, June 25, 2005

Thank You

I predicted, not too long ago, that the Sox would be in first before the end of June. However, I never imagined that they would be wiping teams up the way that they have been over the last two weeks. This is some of the best baseball I have seen in my life. The pitching has been fantastic. Foulke has been very good, Embree is definitely coming in to form, and the starting pitching has been lights out.

What can one say about the offense? Every night they are getting to everyone...It is sick. I would hate to face them right now.

I must say that it is a blast watching the Yankees lose to the Mets, as well...

With that said, watch the Sox get swept by the Yankees right after the break...Ouch, that would hurt. It is also highly unlikely.

I watched the Yankees/Mets game last night (with Pedro pitching). The Yankees looked like the 1980s Yankees. Bad fielding, terrible hitting, inconsistent pitching, and no heart. Seriously, Jeter and A-Rod look to be the only guys trying. And that takes a lot for me to say because I don't like either of them...

Anyway, I am enjoying this Sox roll...If they keep playing like this, we won't have to worry out of which division the wild card comes...

No comments:

Post a Comment