Monday, June 06, 2005

More slappy gems

Another article. I think Andrew said before - why go public with this stuff? Especially for a guy who is so image conscious. And this interview starts pushing him toward the Doug Christie/Kris Benson club.

My favorite part - on how he no longer watches the replay of every game when he gets home:

"If I have a great game, I'll watch; if I sucked, I won't," he says with a shrug.

Pretty much tells me all I need to know about the guy. Not "If we win, I'll watch..."

2 comments:

  1. Anyone watching?

    Cardinals with the lead?!? Damn. Well, that streak's over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though, Randy Johnson gave up 3 runs in the first 3 innings against Milwaukee... they coul be a sub-.500 club by the end of the night. So we've got that at least.

    Toronto's up, Baltimore and Pittsburgh are tied in the 8th.

    ReplyDelete